1 empty toilet paper tube
1 pair of children’s scissors
Handcrafting paste or glue stick
1 small piece of drawstring
Some cotton wool
Craft pattern: “Max the Bunny”
Craft pattern: "Max the Bunny” coloring page
- First, print out the craft pattern on two sheets of paper (DIN-A4). Make sure your printer is set to 100% (see print menu).
- Cut out the individual parts (or let your child cut them out).
- You can then glue the body (1) around the surface of the toilet paper tube.
- Fold the ears (2) downward along the dotted line and glue them together, so that you have a colored front and backside. Glue the finished ears to the upper edge of the toilet paper tube from the inside.
- Fold and glue the arms (3) in the same way. Glue the arms to the right and left sides of the bunny's body.
- Cut two lengths of drawstring (2 cm each) to make the whiskers. Wrap a piece of tape around one end of each piece and fray the other end a little. Glue or tape the whiskers to the bunny's face.
- For the bunny's bobtail, roll a bit of cotton into a small ball. You know where the tail goes. Just glue it on!
- All done!
Once your child has chosen a craft pattern to color, he or she should color the individual parts before cutting them out. That will help prevent the smaller parts from tearing or creasing during coloring.